My favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is my cellphone, theres no other piece that I use more than my cellphone. It's use to send messages, to use the socialmedias, to take pictures, to check your health, to planificate your week and too other things.
I got my first phone at the age of 8 years old, but nothing special, just something to play "snake". Then, like at 10 years old I got other phone and I wanted it to listen to music and send SMS to my friends. And at 12 years old I got my first touch phone and I was so happy with it because not too much people have a touch phone. At 13 years old I got my first iPhone and I started to use whatsapp and Instagram. Now I use my phone to send messages, to take pictures and use socialmedias.
I use my phone as soon as I get up, during I breakfast, in my trip to university, in short, I use it all day everyday and I like it because it keeping me at day with the world, its usefull and funny.
I can't live without my phone because I do everything with it, I grew up with it and my life would being boring.

Comentarios

  1. Wow, i think that the cellphone is the new computer combined with the camera. Nice post my friend <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares